Thursday, October 25, 2007

Did Bridges Contribute To The Growth Of Cities

"AS EVERY AUTUMN."



I go?
Ok I'll jump ... (Laughter). That when you come back to beat the nail on posts after bloggers hibernation forget as you go by bike, is not it? Yes

E 'come the fall and I declare my unconditional love Blonde Redhead.
"Like every fall," he replies made and not at all surprised Simona, I am confident that when the time is definitely a slave only "23"

.* Then there's half Mike Mills (maybe Venice and certainly Maccarrone Mister Iroko) than with a video of her in the slides shown at single "Top Ranking" (as for me the best song of the album, even the bad habit to beat the drums and the ethereal voice of anorexia Kazu) ... possibly in Schiele's video with his anatomy uncomfortable or maybe just dance 70.

Blonde Redhead is a tunnel of glue. do not go out and you're in a sanctuary.
I had.
Limone.

erik

* maybe should spend 23 plays ... then it's just a coincidence that I bark Last week also saw the "number 23" (could end up 3 / 4 and would have been much better!) and in Sign Language (LIS) of the deaf with the sign '23 'indicates the stupidity ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment