Sunday, November 7, 2010

Can I See Gils Nipels

SCRIPT FOR A JESTER'S TEAR - Marillion (1983)


has cost me, I will not deny it, but I must admit that the Neo-Prog has great jobs to offer. Script For A Jester 's Tear is one of them, though Marillion , in my opinion, have had few glorious moments.

must say that this great debut owes much to the most fruitful period Genesis, which is seen in its dark themes, symphonic and complex, and in his lyrics and bombastic scholar and the undeniable resemblance between Fish voice and that of Peter Gabriel (seems even want to imitate.) However, the originality of the topics is astounding, and today Script For A Jester's Tear and is one among the classics.

If you've been disappointed with the turn gave progressive rock in the 80s, do not tire of hearing this wonder. Maybe you restore hope in the Neo-Prog. At least I'm going to give it a try.

DOWNLOAD DISCO 1 (4shared)
DOWNLOAD DISCO 2 (Megaupload)
BUY DISCO in India (and save yourself € 7)

0 comments:

Post a Comment