Sunday, January 16, 2011

What Can Make You Go Pee More

Queen II - Queen (1974)


Black Queen, one of the regulars on this blog, I strongly recommended to listen to this Queen II, which I regret. And the truth is that, as I said it, I asked myself how could this wonder had not heard before, since I already had reached critical acclaim it long ago.

Well, after having heard it, I can say Queen II is my favorite album of Queen after A Night At The Opera . This is the darkest work of the band, very little commercial and symphonic atmosphere as dominant trend. It is here where Queen begin to flirt with multiple voices, a resource that gives your music and operatic lyricism that would become the band's hallmark.

As the review makes Black Queen of this album is better and more detailed than I could do, I strongly linked directly so that you can read it:

http://www.ciao.es/Queen_II_Queen__Opinion_1794783

ALBUM DOWNLOAD (Mediafire)
BUY DISCO in India (and save yourself € 7)

0 comments:

Post a Comment